I simply ADORE Cassandra Clare.(period…literally) But then I see that there are also people who had something to say and more.. Then I just flipped coz I didn’t know that Ms. Clare’s style for the masses is getting a little…how do we say this…patterned?
Yep. Based from what people commented (as they anticipate yet another amazing serial novel), they’re getting antsy getting the same sequel, spin-off, from a previous hit that she made. They want more…
Personally, I think Ms. Clare makes the most amazing heart-stopping scenes, and just the most absolutely wonderful ideas for her books, but I can’t help agreeing to them. She is a GENIUS, and she could make a great leap from here…to ANOTHER great adventure.
Practically, I have no deeper say in the matter for I’ve been an absentee reader of the sequels due to so many more pressing matters in my life. But I gotta say, reading the summary of the story is making me anxious to finally get my hands on the book!
- Fans react to ‘City of Lost Souls’ SPOILER FREE (examiner.com)
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (nightlyreading.wordpress.com)
- Clockwork Prince By: Cassandra Clare (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments, #2), by Cassandra Clare (readinginwinter.wordpress.com)
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #3), by Cassandra Clare (readinginwinter.wordpress.com)
- City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare (creativedeeds.wordpress.com)
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (gatherednettles.com)
- Cassandra Clare on the Myth that Authors Automatically Condone What We Depict (justinelarbalestier.com)