First off…WHOAH! The cover simply left me breathless! I so LOVE it and I can’t believe I just heard about this now!! Now this book is definitely going to my MUST-READ list or else I’m gonna go crazy.
Well, I’ve been following Delilah Devlin’s My Immortal Knight series and even though there were some books along the series/sequel that lacked much needed scenes to really show the story had been going at and there were a lot of hurried pacings. But anyway, all still went smoothly and started getting VERY interesting during their conflict between the **SPOILER! if you STILL haven’t read ANY** mutant vampires (conflict started if I’m not mistaken around book Relentless)…and yeah, you heard me. MUTANT.
I really liked the flow of the story especially after Joe Garcia (from Book Endless Knight) started his adventure; the time when things started to get very interesting and so out of the usual paradigm. Although I’ve also read some books with the same idea that Ms. Devlin had. Well..depends with the writer, really.
Anyway…MUST READ! :)))
- My Immortal Knight #1 – All Hallow’s Heartbreaker by Delilah Devlin (closetwriteranonymous.wordpress.com)
- Succubus Lost by Tiffany Allee – REVIEW (kaitlinmichelle.com)
- Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead (bookgoonie.com)
- Review of SUCCUBUS IN THE CITY, by Nina Harper (evarieder.com)
I simply ADORE Cassandra Clare.(period…literally) But then I see that there are also people who had something to say and more.. Then I just flipped coz I didn’t know that Ms. Clare’s style for the masses is getting a little…how do we say this…patterned?
Yep. Based from what people commented (as they anticipate yet another amazing serial novel), they’re getting antsy getting the same sequel, spin-off, from a previous hit that she made. They want more…
Personally, I think Ms. Clare makes the most amazing heart-stopping scenes, and just the most absolutely wonderful ideas for her books, but I can’t help agreeing to them. She is a GENIUS, and she could make a great leap from here…to ANOTHER great adventure. 🙂
Practically, I have no deeper say in the matter for I’ve been an absentee reader of the sequels due to so many more pressing matters in my life. But I gotta say, reading the summary of the story is making me anxious to finally get my hands on the book!
- Fans react to ‘City of Lost Souls’ SPOILER FREE (examiner.com)
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (nightlyreading.wordpress.com)
- Clockwork Prince By: Cassandra Clare (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments, #2), by Cassandra Clare (readinginwinter.wordpress.com)
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #3), by Cassandra Clare (readinginwinter.wordpress.com)
- City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare (creativedeeds.wordpress.com)
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (gatherednettles.com)
- Cassandra Clare on the Myth that Authors Automatically Condone What We Depict (justinelarbalestier.com)