Do you get that feeling when you want to do something you really wanted to do (like going to the toilet..eww bad example, sorry!) but can’t because you have this other responsibility to do (yeah, because going to the toilet wastes precious time when you’re almost done preparing a very complicated dinner).
Well, my life sucks that way everyday…as much as I want to curl up with this…
…but can’t. I have the book just hanging out on my bookshelf…beside THIS one
…which I still haven’t read until now **poor me**
Ever since I stumbled upon the first three books by Cassandra Clare, I’ve been hooked and I can’t stop myself from pulling so many all nighters just so I could read the book. I’ve had many sleepless nights but they were ALL WORTH IT.
That’s the awesome power of Clary and Jace’s somewhat “taboo” love story could get you.
But the there’re still the Infernal Devices ( Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess) which to many are like MANNA from heaven, given through an angel named Cassandra Clare.
I can’t stand it, I MUST READ! :))))))
- Book A.D.D: Week 51: In The End (novelideablog.wordpress.com)
- City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare (creativedeeds.wordpress.com)
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (nightlyreading.wordpress.com)
- Clockwork Prince By: Cassandra Clare (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- J is for Jace #mortalinstruments #atozchallenge (lisavoisin.wordpress.com)
- Giveaway: Infernal Device Tshirt (bookgoonie.com)
- Fans react to ‘City of Lost Souls’ SPOILER FREE (examiner.com)
- must READ!! Mortal Instruments #5 – City of Lost Souls (closetwriteranonymous.wordpress.com)