My rating: 4 of 5 stars
First book of Ms. Devlin’s My Immortal Knight series…interesting. Ms. Devlin had opted for an imperfect heroine to a perfect vampire-hero–that’s really cool. And the H/H’s personalities contradicts each other that I had almost not seen the connection the two lust-driven protagonist could have…but they did!
Storyline: Emmaline Harris meets the perfect man at a Halloween party. After he rescues her from the unwanted attentions of another partygoer, she succumbs to his kisses and spends an evening engaged in wicked-sexy lovemaking. Sure she’s just a one-night stand, she tries to exit gracefully, but soon find she needs Dylan’s special skills when her world is turned upside down by a blood-drinking killer and his gang who target her for their next meal. Dylan O’Hara only wants a night of passion to slake his sexual needs, but finds Emmy is a full-bodied, red-blooded siren whose innocence and humor draws this Master vampire like a moth to a red-hot flame. When Emmy attracts the attention of a serial-killing vampire, Dylan vows to protect her, but he fears he’ll lose Emmy once she discovers her “Dracula” has real fangs!
I would really miss this serial-killing vampire coz I KNOW he will meet a devastating end due to all the crimes he had done. Ms. Devlin’s erotic compositions are super hot! I mean…damn!
- Emmys: Nina Dobrev (bellasugar.com)
- A review of Fayth Devlin’s Blood Lust Rising (cynthiashepp.wordpress.com)
- Anno Dracula by Kim Newman (idiotyouth.wordpress.com)
- Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer: See Bella and Edward’s Ultimate Vampire Battle (popsugar.com)
- Know Your Vampire Hunter (geeknative.com)
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I could say that this is the book everyone would love to like. It has family and romance engraved in its depths. Wonderfully written and the characters are amusing…especially the unlikely hero. Who would’ve thought that an untried man could be a hero? But the main characters both balance each other well it’s so lovely!
- The Romance Reader: ‘Let Love Find You’ (kansascity.com)
- THE VIRGIN HUNTRESS by Victoria Vane… review… (mybookaddictionreviews.wordpress.com)
- Marriott Theatre’s ‘Hero’ is super (dailyherald.com)
- Beauty’s Enchanted Beasts by Jessica Frost – REVIEW and INTERVIEW (kaitlinmichelle.com)