My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I could say that this is the book everyone would love to like. It has family and romance engraved in its depths. Wonderfully written and the characters are amusing…especially the unlikely hero. Who would’ve thought that an untried man could be a hero? But the main characters both balance each other well it’s so lovely!
- The Romance Reader: ‘Let Love Find You’ (kansascity.com)
- THE VIRGIN HUNTRESS by Victoria Vane… review… (mybookaddictionreviews.wordpress.com)
- Marriott Theatre’s ‘Hero’ is super (dailyherald.com)
- Beauty’s Enchanted Beasts by Jessica Frost – REVIEW and INTERVIEW (kaitlinmichelle.com)
I simply ADORE Cassandra Clare.(period…literally) But then I see that there are also people who had something to say and more.. Then I just flipped coz I didn’t know that Ms. Clare’s style for the masses is getting a little…how do we say this…patterned?
Yep. Based from what people commented (as they anticipate yet another amazing serial novel), they’re getting antsy getting the same sequel, spin-off, from a previous hit that she made. They want more…
Personally, I think Ms. Clare makes the most amazing heart-stopping scenes, and just the most absolutely wonderful ideas for her books, but I can’t help agreeing to them. She is a GENIUS, and she could make a great leap from here…to ANOTHER great adventure. 🙂
Practically, I have no deeper say in the matter for I’ve been an absentee reader of the sequels due to so many more pressing matters in my life. But I gotta say, reading the summary of the story is making me anxious to finally get my hands on the book!
- Fans react to ‘City of Lost Souls’ SPOILER FREE (examiner.com)
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (nightlyreading.wordpress.com)
- Clockwork Prince By: Cassandra Clare (leajurock.wordpress.com)
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: City of Ashes (Mortal Instruments, #2), by Cassandra Clare (readinginwinter.wordpress.com)
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #3), by Cassandra Clare (readinginwinter.wordpress.com)
- City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare (creativedeeds.wordpress.com)
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (gatherednettles.com)
- Cassandra Clare on the Myth that Authors Automatically Condone What We Depict (justinelarbalestier.com)
Since this was free…:) Well, this books was a pleasant surprise for me for when I read Delilah’s books, there’s always that tough interior that everyone adores about her and in this free read, well, I found the story really sweet!
And that makes Delilah such an awesome writer with so many aspects in her work that no one would ever expect what genius she has next!